Thursday 4 August 2016

#RajRiya@4

#RajRiya Episode2...

Riya: Raj how much do you love me??

Raj: what type of question is that....
           You know that I love you...

Riya: Yaa! Baby! I Know you love me
         but I am asking that how much do you love me??..

Raj: Riya... what is going on in your     mind...??  

Riya, smirks naughtly....

Raj: what? Kind of smile! Is that?

Riya:  (ignoring his question, smiles and ask) Have you ever wondered this day I mean, have you ever thought that I would be lay on this beach, keeping my head on your lap and.....

Raj: And....

Riya: and......!! (smiles)

Raj: what Riya?... tell me what you are up to??

She smiles to him again and this time she plays with her hairs rolling up and down her fingers tangled in her hairs.....

Riya: leave.... nothing Buddhu.....!!

Raj: what tell me na!! Baby
          What is it??

Riya: nothing baba chill..!!
         
Raj looks at her with his intense eyes.... as if he just want to embrace her in his arms ans ask her that how come he got in her life.... as if today he wants to say.... he wants to express... his care, love, respect for her.... tell her that how much he loves her such childish talks... tell her how much he really loves her.....but all he does is.....

Raj: Thank you...!!

Riya: Ahmm! Ahmmm!! What, what for??..

Raj: tell me na... what is it??...

Raj: nothing... chill buddhu...!!

Riya: what! Same to you Mr.

They both smile, laugh, enjoy their evening in Mumbai.... to where they came for some office meeting... and in meanwhile they took out some time to visit Juhu...

Raj: let's go... its getting late...

Riya: yaaa sure....

They both get up to catch auto... for their hotel... named Orient....

Raj: auto.... bhaiya.... Orient hotel???

Auto driver: baitho.....!!

Riya:  Lets go.... accha Raj can I ask you something?
(While getting seated)

Raj: Yaaa sure!

Riya: why did you said Thank you!!

Raj: Hahahaha....

3 comments: