Friday 18 March 2016

#RajRiya....

I have closed my eyes and I am expecting  you to be here only Raj u know naa! I scare from dark....
.
.
.
And how many times Riya I have told you that Its only you who can see the darkness after closing your eyes...

oops! ...yeah! ...but  u always prank me naa! I keep my eyes closed any you make me wait for so long....
.
.
.
But yeah! ,thats a different thing u always surprise me once I open them....so baby! Wats your plan for this time?
.
.
.
Shona! Will you sit there and can keep your eyes and mouth shut?....
....baby, you are rude...Fine(frowned)....

.
.
.
So, readers these are my characters #Raj and #Riya.... hope you all are going to enjoy reading their moments ...sometimes together....sometimes alone....sometimes waiting(for eachother)....sometimes...... Ssshhh! Wait for the episodes..... #RajRiya

7 comments: