Tuesday 15 March 2016

IMAGINE....

Standing n staring you for the long time wasn't enough to live my life....
My life was linked to something different.

Not really a person but yes much more faithful than any living being....
Not really a bunch of papers but yes pages from my heart....

I couldn't imagine my life without it ....it was even there with me when I was alone... it was there with me when I was in elation.... I have ignored it many a times but it never disrespected me in return ....Many will think that how come a diary can disrespect anyone...it will remain neutral in all cases.... .

But ....but....but.... I have my imaginations to Go.....
It is neutral obviously .....as it never speak to me....  but deep back in my mind I just glance away my thoughts that... What If?.... it starts to demotivate me ....? ....What if.... it starts to make my writeups disappear....? ?...
.
.
.
Sounds stupidity ....but what's harm in imagining stuffs like this? Does it harm in anyway? Rather they give us a new avenue to take a walk of thoughts.....
.
.
. But sometimes I think ...god must also have imagined a planet like ours...thats why he is still sleeping....thats why we all are there in his dreams ....God knows....

..
...
So people keep the button of imagination ON....  imagine and create....

1 comment:

  1. There is no harm in imagining these things... I guess there are pretty cool ... :)

    ReplyDelete