Thursday 18 February 2016

Not always the SKY..... :-)

Sometimes I just sit and think what kind of dreams do people have....yeah as you people know I take dreams as a protagonist of this particular blog.....
.
.
.
So dreaming about dreams is the best I can do.... I was thinking over that people have different types of dreams ....sometimes ambitious ,sometimes heart touching,sometimes creative,sometimes funny,sometimes romantic,sometimes emotional,sometimes full of lust of different-different kind etc etc ....
.
.
.
So when I think of such dreams I really get over excited of those things that come across in the path of such dreams .... I dont ever criticize anyone's dream because they are the hopes for some to live a perfect beautiful life.....dreams are not those that can be always fulfilled.... some remains insatiable....but no harm they tought someone to just go with the flow ...to get the strategy of coming over the stuff that irritates them ,that confuse them, that bounds them to some limitations....
.
.
.
But always get up to the 7th sky is not what everyone gets ...NO.... sky is too high and v can't always reach there at once v hv to try try and try.....and finally one day you will be there....and if  still u can't then no harm or disappointment u can enjoy the fun of jumping over and over again...

2 comments: