Monday 11 January 2016

Dreams SIGNIFICANTLY.......

Dreams...whenever I think of this word,I just fly to a land of my dreams.....and those dreams are not fancy like Cinderella's glass shoes and that ball dance party....its different... a lot more different than any fairytale.......my all desires come true there.....

But wait people, those dreams are not those that I have while I am in bed.....NO. they are those that chase me all day round....

I have imaginary books of my dreams....where each book has a touch of little passion,career,love,comedy( hasna bhi jarurii hai yar ),justice, facts,freedom ,desires,friends and many more such little-little ingredients that make those books worth readable.....
these imaginations are not for my pleasure or for leisure time but they give life a better view to look into.....a beautiful behavior to deal with....a perfect inspiration.

Am sure my readers too have such books??   NO?

                     !!Then Go write one.
                       Create inspiration.!!
 

Thanks for reading it ,if u were ofcouse

6 comments: